Prev: Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc) Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights

Re: Black Hawk Down

From: John Lambshead <pjdl@n...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:20:25 +0100
Subject: Re: Black Hawk Down

Dear Claus
Apologies! Have you seen their Gothic Horror London Sets? "The games
afoot
Watson."
John

>John Lambshead writes:
>>West Wind productions (WWW.westwindproductions.co.uk) do 28ml 'Nam
figures.
>>John
>
>No see what you made me do John...... will roaming their site I
stumpled
>upon their ww2 range and all of a sudden I ORDERED SOMETHING!!!!
>It has to be your fault :-))
>Nice, nice, nice miniatures - can't wait to get them!! Thanks again for

>the link!
>---
>with kind regards
>Claus Paludan
>W-site [privat] : http://www.krigsspil.dk

Dr PJD Lambshead
Head, Nematode Research Group
Department of Zoology
The Natural History Museum
London SW7 5BD, UK.
Tel +44 (0)20 7942 5032
Fax +44 (0)20 7942 5433
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/home/lambshead.htm
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/zoology/nematode/index.html

What a wonderful thing is the cat! on making it God said "That's that!
Supurrnatural selection has brought us purrfection -
which is a great relief to Me after My earlier mistake with the nematode
worm
(Rowena Sommerville)

Prev: Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc) Next: RE: [DS, SG] Sources of WWI tanks and knights