Prev: Fw: [The_Magic_Brush] Black Wash Question Next: Re: Black Hawk Down

Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc)

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:16:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] Miniatures Pictures (for manufacturers etc)

> I suspect the main reason is just the amount of time it takes to
photograph
> the pics and put them on the web site. I still can't understand why
more
mini
> companies don't put up a web site with pictures of all their figures.
>
> Didn't we discuss this not so long ago on here?
> Allan Goodall

Yes we did. I think it came out of me asking what people thought made
a good manufacturers website.
Pictures was the biggy!

I'm still trying to get pendraken to send me more miniatures to scan and
put
on their website.
I convinced PMCgames to go the route of pictures (another website I do)
I don't know if anyone has done a survey into the increase in sales due
pictures
but I bet it is significant.

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Fw: [The_Magic_Brush] Black Wash Question Next: Re: Black Hawk Down