Prev: Re: [DSII] Walker Minis Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points

RE: Pizza Box Scene Link

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:35:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Pizza Box Scene Link

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Warren Shultzaberger wrote:
> John Crimmins Wrote:
> >
> > Here 'tis:
> >
> http://www.jtzone.net/surdu/article/0002/1

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was working on SF pizza boxes
for
FMAS; one is totally finished, and the second is about half done, but we
had our first FMAS game in them tonight - a four-way free for all that
was
a lot of fun... Franine's biker chicks got wiped out by the cops; my
terrorists put one of Jaime's MI troopers down before being wiped out by
them and the cops, then Jaime wiped out the cops... The Gauss Assualt
Rifle's 30% longer range bands made a difference!

Pictures soonish; before the end of the month, anyway, after I get the
second box finished up. Lots of door-breaking & close assualts in single
rooms with the space station scenery.

These are based on the big 14" Large pizza boxes; interior walls are
matteboard, and my inkjet provided lots of colourful signs. Cheapest
scenery I've ever made.

>     "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh."

:> I do like this quote...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: [DSII] Walker Minis Next: Re: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points