Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:38:58 -0700
Subject: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea

Indy wrote:

>I think part of it is a granularity issue for the game scale.

Probably, but an improved version of the game will probsbly address
this.
But I'm
>not arguing with you. I would like to see a wider variety of movement
>options available (eg, "medium tracked" = 10).

Same response as above.

>I'm pre-
>suming the whole difference between "slow" and "fast" takes into
>account all these little details too small for the game to worry about.

And I'm sure we agree that an expanded movement cost rule could also
take
such differences into account.

3B^2

Prev: RE: [DS] Gently -- Capacity, Points Next: Re: DS2 Another armour\mobility idea