Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (Merkavas) Next: Re: Vehicle classes

Re: Starship Modeler - Starcrafts' Terran Marine and Zerg Hydralisk Preview

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Starship Modeler - Starcrafts' Terran Marine and Zerg Hydralisk Preview

They made the snakelike alien thing as an action
figure for a while.  Last time I was home Noah had dug
one up from the BOX 'O Action Figures and was playing
with it.  When he went to bed I took it and put it in
the "game toys" area in the basement. <G>

It is a good sized alien/snakish think with claws
looks about like a full sized alien to a space marine
in 25mm.

Bob

BASEURL=http://www.starshipmodeler.com/other/cj_star.htm