Prev: Re: DESK points and game balancing Next: Re: Heavy Gear was RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Heavy Gear was RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 14:17:28 -0600
Subject: Heavy Gear was RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

I've got a few questions for the "Gearheads" here.  What scale are the
Heavy Gear minis in?  (they look like they're 15mm or so, but I could be
wrong)	How similar is the construction/game system in the computer
games compared to the HG miniature game?
Also, is it my imagination or do the gears look like the mechas from
Votoms? :)
Thanks for any info.

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989