Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: RE: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 20:17:50 -0800
Subject: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh)

Yeah, the DS2 system needs some work, but so much that it needs to be
scrapped altogether.

Some of the real world examples depend on assumptions. One big one is
the Ontos, with its six recoiless rifles. That's way too many to fit on
a small vehicle. Looked at another way, the Ontos has just one weapon
system and maybe giving it a single SLAM is more accurate (my copy of
DS2 is hiding right now or I'd run out the stats). The SLAM is much
closer to how the Ontos was actually used, so it is more accurate to
rate it that way.

Any other vehicles that DS2 can't build ?