Prev: Re: SCOUTS OUT! Next: RE: DS3 points or no points

Re: DS3 points systems and features

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:30:48 -0500
Subject: Re: DS3 points systems and features

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com>

> BINGBINGBING
>
> a 3000 pt force with zero ADS vs a 500 pt force of ground and 2500
> VTOLS and Aerospace will get wiped from the table.

If you have no idea what the other guy is bringing to the table, then
of course you can build a one-shot wondercheese.  I make sure my
opponent sees my general TO--not what this particular platoon has on
the table, but what the company or battalion assets are.  If you know
you're up against an IF infantry battalion, you know you don't have to
worry about grav tanks but you do have to worry about lots of

Prev: Re: SCOUTS OUT! Next: RE: DS3 points or no points