Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [SGII] Heavy Support Weapons

Re: DSII for moderns?

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 05 Apr 2002 09:42:08 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII for moderns?

On Thu, 2002-04-04 at 18:01, John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > A friend of mine is into Moderns and I'd like the
> > group's take on if
> > DSII is usable for playing Modern 6mm games?
> > Likewise, has a Modern
> > conversion been done like the WWII one for DSII?
>
> Yeah, it's pretty usable.  It's less work than WWII.

Good to know.

> I can write up some guidelines for conversion if you
> want.

Sure, I'd appreciate that.  It likely won't make much sense to me until
I've gone out and bought the rules, but I'll just save it on disk until
then.  Thanks.

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [DS] No Capacity was: Points system (fresh) Next: Re: [SGII] Heavy Support Weapons