Prev: Re: DSII for moderns? Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

Re: [DSII] Heresey

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:08:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Heresey

--- John Crimmins <johncrim@voicenet.com> wrote:

> Nah.	Slow Painter Syndrome.	I don't get things
> painted quickly enough to get blasé about them,
> unfortunately.  Each one represents too damn much
> work.  As a result, I treasure them as though they
> were my own children.  My own tiny, immobile, I
> don't have to send them to college and can put them
> back in the box when I'm done paying with them
> children.

I take the following approach to painting my Roman
microarmor:

Spray 'em.

Paint 'em dark grey.

Paint on black stripes.

Paint on light grey (actually more off-white) spots.

In 2 hours, I can do a batallion.

They don't look sexy, but who cares?

John

Prev: Re: DSII for moderns? Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)