Prev: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire Next: Re: [DSII] Heresey

Re: SG - hover APCs and tanks

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:10:13 +0000
Subject: Re: SG - hover APCs and tanks

If you haven't then you may want to get hold of one of the DSII vehicle
creators, that should tell you whether your equipment takes up too much
capacity for the vehile etc. I don't know how GZG would feel about
somebody
photocopying the relevant pages etc, if they are ok about it I'm sure
that
someone will do so for you.

Richard