Prev: Re: [DSII] Heresey Next: Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

RE: [DS] Points system (fresh)

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:58:15 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] Points system (fresh)

A reasonable way to keep multiple firings down is that a crew member has
to fire the weapon. If you want to fire two, you need two dedicated
gunners.  You want to fire 10, you need 10 gunners.  If crew space is
incorporated as a factor, then the ability to fire multiple weapons can
be bought for a price.	This does not prohibit a vehicle from mounting
more systems than it can fire in one turn.

What if you wanted to fire 2 APSW as a linked system?  Then allow the
weapons to be purchased as grouped modules - i.e. these 4 APSW fire as
one system, which can only fire at one target (similar to a Maxton mount
with the 4 .50 MG's)

--Binhan