Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)

Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:04:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS/SG] Quick survey

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Robert Minadeo wrote:

> SG II 25mm
>
> Do not have but would use:
>
> Civilian dwellings, sort of research post/colonial start up.
>
> Say 10cm x 10cm by 4cm or so tall, or odd shapes with a max of 12 cm
> frontage. Preferably (but
> not a requirement) either modular or with some simple gangway/enclosed
> hallway that could connect them.

I'll second this - basic SF buildings are either expensive resin or
scratchbuilt. Some card ones would be a nice compromise.

> In that sense a series of box shapes would do fine.
>
> Removable roofs a plus but also not a requirement.
>
> Drawn on detail is actually good as it does not get in the way of the
> figures themselves.

Sounds good - I'd fire up Photoshop and try something myself, but my
free
time just vanished recently...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Rules of Engagement examples (DSII/SGII) Next: Re: [DS] Points system (fresh)