Prev: RE: [DS] Points system was [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire Next: STILL ON TOPIC Re: [DS] Hidden units and detection, including Recon by Fire

RE: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:04:28 -0700
Subject: RE: [DS] Hidden Units and Recon by Fire

That's what I meant.  The Romans that I talked about didn't have horse
archers in their own armies, but they fought, and often defeated, armies
that did have horse archers.  Of course, they had horse archers as
auxiliaries as well.  (I believe Roman armies as early as Lucullus had
impressed Armenian horse archers)

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989