Prev: RE: Diemos GEV tank construction Next: RE: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures

Re: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 09:13:22 -0500
Subject: Re: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures

At 06:21 PM 4/2/02 +0200, you wrote:
>As an alternative approach, you could give them no flee instinct at
all.
>Animals with strong defences (musk oxen, armadillos, porcupine) just
roll up
>or form circle, present their most dangerous side to the enmy. For your
>purpose, you probably want some aggressive action.

That would work well for another game; mobile cover, of a sort.
Probably
better suited for an FMA game....  I've got a half-formed idea involving
rustlers in the far future; it might be worth pursuing that.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: RE: Diemos GEV tank construction Next: RE: SGII -- Scenario with alien creatures