Prev: Use some common sense. Next: Re: Reading Request.

Re: [DSII] hover bikes

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:15:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] hover bikes

--- Noel Weer <noel.weer@verizon.net> wrote:

> with them. I was thinking of making them a size 1, 0
> armor, Fast GEV, and
> arty observer. I can get a Class 2 fixed RFAC on
> them, but I am not sure if
> that makes sense.
>
> Anyone else done anything with the bikes?

I price 'em as size 1 Grav vehicles with no armor, but
then again I use 'em in pairs as recon elements (well,
2 bikes and a grav jeep).  If you used them as mounted
infantry, you could use Brian Bell's mechanized
infantry pointing, or maybe Steve Gibson's advanced
infantry point cost system (which I don't recall where
it is).

John

http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Prev: Use some common sense. Next: Re: Reading Request.