Prev: Re: Reading Request Redux Next: RAH's 'Friday' & GZG(was Re:Beanstalk...)

Re: Reading Request.

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:17:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Reading Request.

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Laserlight wrote:

> The discussion of Tom Clancy is getting away from "Things you may find
> interesting" into "literary criticism", which is off topic.
>
> Has someone been collecting all the suggested reading?  This thread
> comes up about every 8 months or so, we may as well just post the list
> on the FAQ.

Eons ago I & another guy started a mil SF listing; see:

http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/books2.html

It's never gotten beyond draft stage, and I haven't been saving all of
our most recent posts, but I'll add stuff from now on, and anything
people
forward to me **off list**.

Let me know,

Prev: Re: Reading Request Redux Next: RAH's 'Friday' & GZG(was Re:Beanstalk...)