Prev: RE:Reading Request. Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops

Re: [sg2] Non-Lethal Weapons

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:51:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [sg2] Non-Lethal Weapons

Tom Barclay used to have his Non-Lethal Weaponry rules up at his
website,
but all the actual HTML seems to be gone from
http://home.fox.nstn.ca/~kaladorn/

Tom, what gives? There was all sorts of intersting & nasty gadgetry
there
for non-lethal/reduced lethality weaponry, as well as some more
conventional house rules and new weapons.

For non-lethal stuff, I'd be inclined to up the impact die a bit, but
use
non-standard impact effects - ie doubled roll ISN'T dead, but
down/incapacitated in some way.

Also, isn't a 'shock pistol' just a taser?

I've got to cut this short - RL interupt - but there's some interesting
ideas for non-lethal stuff floating around - in RL as well as the list!

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE:Reading Request. Next: Re: Epic Tau Troops