Prev: RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:00:52 -0000
Subject: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

----- Original Message -----
From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@gte.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:20 AM

> Brian Bilderback wrote:
>
> > Just picked up 3 packages of Aliens micromachinges on Ebay.  I have
> > use for the dropship & APC, still trying to figure out what to do
with
> > the others.  I'm thinking the Narcissus would make a great DSII
scale
> > Ship's Capatain's gig, but the Sulaco, Nostromo, and alien ship I
have
> > no idea about.  Maybe the 2 human ships will be carriers or assault
> > carriers or freighters.  The alien ship?  Not sure.  Suggestions?
> >
> > 3B^2
>
> Grounded alien tender?  Grav-mobile command post?
> --
> Ray Forsythe - erf2@gte.net - www.wombatzone.com

The Sulaco fits nicely with NSL ships- perhaps as a system defence
cruiser.
I use my Nostromos as freighters, but I think the Narcissus would be a
nice
DS2 dropship, perhaps for special forces.  The Alien ship- perhaps a
Sa'Vasku or Phalon ship of unknown type?

Rob Paul

Prev: RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks Next: RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks