Prev: Re: Epic Tau Troops Next: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:59:43 -0400
Subject: RE: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks

Joe is correct, they do not modify ranks anymore, they use The Captain
for
the one that runs the ship, if there is an Army Captain on board (O-3)
they
would call him Capt Smith (Yes I know that is not the way you abbreviate
Army Captains but that is the way the Navy/Coast Guard abbreviate their
Captain so they pronounce it that way <G>).

Magic
USCG SAR