Prev: Ranks, etc. Next: Re: Force sizes-Confusing US ranks - MORE Ranks, Canadian perspective. (and laughing with DAWGIE)

[OT] Blade II

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:10:11 -0500
Subject: [OT] Blade II

I saw it last night too (how'd I miss you at the
show Adrian? *grin*). It had what I expected
(blood caked on the walls), some cool new
vampire strain, and lots of Wesley Snipes laying
out people with guns and blades and other
techniques. Adrian hit it on the head - pretty
much style over substance, but a good
bloodbath if you enjoy carnage (note, the
carnage was nowhere near as ugly as that in We
Were Soldiers which had a "real" flavour to it).

PS - Jon T makes a very good Daywalker
figure.... I can see some FMA-V:TM (Vampire:
the Massacre) sometime in my future....
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus