Prev: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)

Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:00:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS/FT] Aliens

At 12:28 PM 3/21/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Just picked up 3 packages of Aliens micromachinges on Ebay.  I have a
use
>for the dropship & APC, still trying to figure out what to do with the
>others.  I'm thinking the Narcissus would make a great DSII scale
Ship's
>Capatain's gig, but the Sulaco, Nostromo, and alien ship I have no idea

>about.  Maybe the 2 human ships will be carriers or assault carriers or

>freighters.  The alien ship?  Not sure.  Suggestions?

I think that the Nostromo's scale is vague enough to use it as a DSII
ship
-- there aren't a lot of external details, although I know that if it
*was*
in 1/300 scale it would be a hell of a lot bigger than it is.  I intend
take one of mine, chop it up a bit, and turn it into a crashed ship.
Good
objective for a scenario, that.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: "Education" System, was Re: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight (was RE: Scouts)