Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: OT African Americans Was RE: Librarians,

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:01:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> >From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@voicenet.com>
>
> >My wife likes to observe that a casual visitor to our house would
never
> >think that two adults live there...biut she's the one who asks for
Lego
> >sets for
> >Christmas, so she can't really complain.
>
> I'm the Lego addict in our household.

The only engineer that does not still play with LEGO (TM), does not have
any.
Would you believe that the Lego Mindstorm was targeted for 12-15
year-olds?  It
is mostly purchased by university graduates, and there is one fellow
that
actually combines it with the Technic sets to design automated assembly
lines
(from an issue of the IEEE Spectrum magazine).	It has even been used as

Prev: Re: Recon, Scouts and Battle Phases Next: Re: OT African Americans Was RE: Librarians,