Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: We Were Soldiers

[DS/FT] Aliens

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:28:19 -0800
Subject: [DS/FT] Aliens

Just picked up 3 packages of Aliens micromachinges on Ebay.  I have a
use
for the dropship & APC, still trying to figure out what to do with the
others.  I'm thinking the Narcissus would make a great DSII scale Ship's

Capatain's gig, but the Sulaco, Nostromo, and alien ship I have no idea
about.	Maybe the 2 human ships will be carriers or assault carriers or
freighters.  The alien ship?  Not sure.  Suggestions?

3B^2

Prev: Re: [FMA] Bar Fight Next: Re: We Were Soldiers