Prev: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits Next: RE: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)

Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

From: Mike.Elliott@i...
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:14:26 +0000
Subject: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

Depends how worried you are about scale. Jon T uses 1/60 as the scale
ratio
for all the 25mm GZG vehicles. They look fine with all the figs in the
GZG
range (naturally). I would think that 1/35 scale models would be on the
big
side for 25mm/28mm. I quite happily mix 25mm and 28mm figs - but then
I've
never been too picky about scale. OTOH you might find some 1/35 models
will
look OK with  25 or 28mm figs. At the end of the day, beauty is in the
eye
of the beholder....

Mike

Does anyone out there know how well 1/35th scale kits go with 25mm-28mm
minis? Just curious since I've never purchased a kit of that scale.

Thanks!

HOPS VINCET! ATWTMATMUTATB

This email has originated from a shared mail relay station for Bull
Information Systems Ltd (Registration No: 2017873) and Integris Ltd (a
Steria company, Registration No: 2706218).

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is
prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender
immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network
for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Bull Information Systems Ltd or Integris Ltd.

Both offices registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH

Prev: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits Next: RE: OT: ATTN: Jon (GZG)