Prev: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits Next: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:00:31 +1100
Subject: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits

At 12:53  21/03/02 +0000, Scott wrote:
>Does anyone out there know how well 1/35th scale kits go with 25mm-28mm

>minis? Just curious since I've never purchased a kit of that scale.

Not to bad though it depends on what the kit is. A LONG time ago a bloke
knew used a 1/35th scale Marder IFV with some GW squats in power armour
(these were very early squats, some of the first lot in fact) , both
were
painted up in red and orange camouflage (Mars being the inspiration).
Looked very good.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits Next: Re: 1/35th scale armor kits