Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Scouts.....

Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:59:51 -0000
Subject: Re: Iron Giant, was Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

----- Original Message -----
From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 7:12 PM

> On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:26:28 -0800, "Brian Bilderback"
> <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >If by "Hits me as really, really cool" you mean "Makes me have to
pretend
> >there's too much dust in the air,"  then, yeah, it does that to me
too.
> >close second is the line "I am not a gun."
>
> You, too, huh? First time I saw it I had the same reaction. Did you
catch
the
> cast doing the voices? Jennifer Aniston as the Mom, Harry Connick Jr.
as
the
> artist, and Vin Diesel (Saving Private Ryan, Pitch Black) as the
Giant.
> Probably the most underrated animated movie of the last 20 years.
>

> Allan Goodall 		 agoodall@hyperbear.com
> http://www.hyperbear.com

I got a copy in my local supermarket a while ago, one of these "special
editions" with extras- the original book and a simple DS2-sized plastic
Iron
Giant!	Splendid film. Nephews are a great excuse!

Rob Paul

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: Scouts.....