Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Re: [FT] Needle Missiles

From: "Alan E Brain"<aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:47:30 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT] Needle Missiles

>> >The revised rules covered MT missiles, and MT EMP missiles, but not
MT
>> >Needle Missiles:
>>
>> That's correct, and it is deliberate.

The only variant of a Needle Missile which I can think up some good PSB
for
is an ARM. That is, an anti-radiation missile. The only thing it can
"needle"
is a FC. Maybe on a 5 or 6.

But that leads to all sorts of playbalance issues with existing ships,
which
are not exactly over-endowed with redundant FCs. Easier to let it
slide...

Prev: Re: Scouts..... Next: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR