Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: Scouts.....

Player Locations was: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: "David Reeves"<davidar@n...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:53:43 -0500
Subject: Player Locations was: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:05:43 -0800
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

>From: jacob walker <gyrfallcan@yahoo.com>

>Thanks to everyone for the warm reception.

Not the reception your forces will get, I'll bet. ;-)

>I live in Aiken, South Carolina, USA.

Damn, another easterner.  Got my hopes up too soon.

I don't get an
>opportunity to do much gaming but love to study
>various game rules (go figure).

I'm in the same boat here.

I am looking for more GZG players in the Raleigh NC area.  most people
here
tend to do Napoleonics, some WW2 and WH40K.  anyone wanna make me happy
by
telling me you live close by???

Dave

Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: Scouts.....