Prev: [OT] Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Player Locations was: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:39:10 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops...

If you're looking for Even More Maps for your Ogrish battles, there are
a couple of GDW and ex-GDW games that would work very well. The Sands of

War series comes with tons of maps, all of which look Just Right for the

scale in Ogre/GEV, and they're geomorphic to boot. Air Strike and the
later games published by CoA also come with maps in the right scale. The

CoA maps also have that wonderful hand-drawn look.