Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:16:56 -0800
Subject: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

>From: KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de (K.H.Ranitzsch)

> > Spoken like a parent; although, we tend to put it:
> >
> > Q:	Why are kids so darn cute?
> > A:	So we do not kill them.
>
>Once they cease to be cute, they have grown enough to defend
themselves.

My favorite quote of this nature is from Mark Twain.  My roughh
recollection
of it goes: "When a child turns 13 you should put them in a barrel, nail
the
lid shut, and feed them through a hole.  When they turn 16, you should
plug
up the hole.

3B^2

Prev: Re: FT: Holds for hauling OGRE/GEV troops... Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?