Prev: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Engineer Doctrine in a 2,000 words or less, a primer in the breach[1]

RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:42:25 -0700
Subject: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

I love RenLeg vehicles, and have a whole mess of them.	Which ones do
you have?  The plastic cohort packs?

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989