Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: RE: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

From: Chen-song Qin <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:38:55 -0700
Subject: RE: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR

Well... Notice how you were a child at one point :)
Unless my original guesses were right...

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac man affected us as
kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening
to repetitive music." - Kristian Wilson of Nintendo, Inc.  1989