Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:08:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Full Thrust] Fuel

--- Jon Davis <davisje@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Keith left the northeast to work out in Arizona, so
> he's not been
> at the ECC convention for a number of years.	His
> Solar Thrust
> games were quite good, running one in ECC II and
> another at ECC III.
>
> Check out his web page at:
> http://www.exodusproject.com/

BTW, Keith is, in my book, a Living God of scenario
design.  His Solar Thrust: Desperate Measures was
hands-down the most enjoyable scenario I have ever
played at a convention.  He managed to make a five-way
firefight work out well, and caused some really nifty
interactions between the players.  The deciding point
of the scenario was the Mercutian (me) commander
negotiating a functioning alliance with the Vestans
via tight-beam communications.	Very much fun.

John

Prev: Re: Librarians, was RE: [SG] HAMR Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?