Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:49:26 -0800
Subject: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

>From: Alderfek@aol.com

>  AOG has some new VTOL's(Gropos line) that are V22-ish,

So does Reaper, but both are 10mm - may be a little large for my
purposes.

>Micro Machine Aliens and Starship Troopers dropships work good too.

I haven't ever seen the SST line.  I'd dearly love to get my hands onm a

flight of the Aliens dropships, I'd also love a couple of T2
Hunter-Killers.
  I'd also love to win the lottery.... ;-)

3B^2

Prev: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?