Prev: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need? Next: Re: DS: More Dropship ?'s

Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:18:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Brian Bilderback wrote:
>
> >>I get a blank green page using Netscape :-(
> >>
> >>Works in Explorer tho' - you might have a table that's not closed
> >>properly or something similar.
> >
> >Nope, I can't get it in Netscape.  Weirdness abounds.
>
> Soirry, I meant I couldn't get it in Explorer.  But now I can.  I
stand by
> my wierdness comment though.

Blasted HTML. I tested this in Explorer (5.??) & Opera 5 before I
posted,
and it worked for me then.

I'll check the coding when I get home later tonight. It sounds like I
left
a table tag open somewhere.

I'm also still tweaking the appearance of the site's 'new look', so I'll
play with other text & background colours on different pages and get
people's opinions there. A brighter link blue & slightly darker tan main
background are things I've been meaning to get tested.

Brian