Prev: Re: HAMR time Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules

[DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 13:17:05 -0600
Subject: [DSII] What Size Forces Do I Need?

It's been years since I played DSII, and at the time I was using Epic
figures
that I've since sold. I have a number of figures I picked up at GenCon
2000
(Renegade Legion gave vehicles, a number of air support and tracked
ground
vehicles from GZG/Geo-Hex).

What size force/force organization makes a good start for DSII?

What size force, or what recommended organization, makes a good "normal"
game
of DSII?

What is the maximum size force and its composition for a large (say 6
hour or
more) scenario?

The reason I'm asking is that I want to paint up some DSII stuff. I want
paint up enough to get me started, and then later paint up more for a
more
"normal" sized game. I also want to buy some infantry figures (I was
going to
use Epic/Space Marine plastics that I have but I'm sort of shying away
from
that) and want to have some idea of the infantry figures I need to buy.

Any help is appreciated!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: HAMR time Next: Re: [SG] David's KraVak rules