Prev: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:38:36 -0800
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

While we're on the topic of FT PBEM, I've found that I've sorely missed
Indy's B5 games and deeply regret that the Man-Kra'vak Wars scenario
didn't finish (I had a strikeboat swarm behind the Hu'man capital ships,

on the same vector and in range).

To that end I'm putting together a list of players and studying the
vector movement spereadsheet.

I'll be running a Narn-Centauri fleet engagement, using FTFB rules and
my B5 conversions

http://imperialdispatches.editthispage.com/fullthrust.

Scenario details aren't decided yet, but will likely be a Centauri raid
on a Narn outpost near a gas giant.

Any interest ?

Indy wrote:

>Jerry Han wrote:
>
>>Rick Rutherford wrote:
>>
>>>I'm in there, listed (oddly enough) under my full name:
>>>Reginald Rutherford IV. I remember subscribing some time in 1995,
>>>and writing up the results of one of our campaigns & posting it
>>>to the list.
>>>
>>That was YOU?  I saw the name, and thought of you but thought,
>>"Nahhh, Reginald and Rick, nahhhh."
>>
>>I guess you learn something new every day.  (8-)
>>
>>Well, I guess the current record is 1994 from Mark "I Throw Myself
>>At Rocks and Stick" Kochte.  (8-)  Anybody else?
>>

>When did Mike Elliot join the list? I thought he was on around my
>time? Ludo Toen was around back around at least '95; he was in a
>few of my PBeM FT games. As were Jerry, Aaron, Jon D, and others.
>First PBeM game I ran was a raiders vs. freighters with a EF cruiser
>coming in on Turn X to assist the frieghters. No one [who was playing]
>had done FT by email before, so some of the movements
were...interesting.