Prev: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death Next: MIT to make tech 'exoskeleton' for Army

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:03:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> ***
> http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archives
> ***
>
> I think you've an extra 'S'...
> http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

Awww, Hell, yeah.

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

is the correct link to the index page.

> The above embarassing, but very minor, error notwithstanding, I agree
100%!

I tend to embarass myself a lot.  It's a very bad habit, and I
recommend that people don't start if they can avoid it.  (8-)

JGH
--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
	  "Up, up and away, away from me -- It's alright...

Prev: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death Next: MIT to make tech 'exoskeleton' for Army