Prev: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:58:35 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death

John Atkinson wrote:

> >Some of those AT4s are used in Afganistan as I
> >type this, but that too doesn't seem
>
>Isn't the US now license-producing it's own AT-4s?

About half of them IIRC. 51% of the original batch (~300,000 weapons)
were
produced by Alliant Technologies (...or whatever they're called
nowadays;
I've probably lost track :-/ ); as for the situation today... I could
tell
you, but then I'd have to kill you :-/

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: [OT]Responsibility and the Merchants of Death Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete