Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:17:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

***
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archives
***

I think you've an extra 'S'...
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/Archive

***
Good work Jerry !
***

The above embarassing, but very minor, error notwithstanding, I agree
100%!

***
Anybody I miss?  Any lurkers out there who have stayed really quiet for
the
past six years?
***

Well, I'm not certain; my first post, and what was almost my last, was
in
February, '97, but as I pointed out then, I'd been a lurker for quite
some
time.

To my embarassment, the NAC Adam Delafield and James H. Evans have yet
see battle...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet? Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete