Prev: RE: Geo-hex in UK Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete

Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

From: MxConnell@a...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:17:38 EST
Subject: Re: [SG2] Quick Reference Sheet?

John Crimmins writes:
> You still in the area? PAGE (Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts)
meets in
> Center City on Sunday evenings, and there are more than a few
> GZG players involved. We played a game of DSII last weekend, in fact.

No, I'm in North Jersey. Phili is 2 hours away.

I have a gaming friend who lives near Doylestown. Whenever we would get
together to game there was usually a "warm up" trip to Jenkintown. They
were also my favorite vendor at ColdWars and Historicon. It's just a
crime against God and Man when a failed marriage can kill a succesful
hobby shop.
Regards,

Prev: RE: Geo-hex in UK Next: Re: [ARCHIVES] Overhaul complete