Prev: RE: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: [OT]US Civil War (the first one)

More Thrust Downloadables & Painting tips

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:48:25 -0000
Subject: More Thrust Downloadables & Painting tips

For those that missed it before MT can be downloaded at
www.gtns.co.uk/gzg/mt

I will get around to putting a link up sometime soon, my days no longer
have
enough hours in them  :(

PS for those of you like me that spill Acrylic paint onto the other
halfs
brand new carpet in her brand new house then try and clean it up
yourself in
order to stay alive, making a bigger mess in the process, white board
cleaning fluid works wonders even on dried acrylic paint ;)

Prev: RE: [FT] Updated MT Missiles question Next: Re: [OT]US Civil War (the first one)