Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: A Change of Orders (ECC) + Paintball

RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

From: "Brian Bell" <bbell1@i...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:38:12 -0500
Subject: RE: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

That's just baaaaaad.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of
laserlight@quixnet.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 13:45
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
Subject: [FMAS] [ECC VI] was SG2 Terrain

>From: Bell, Brian K (Contractor)
>BTW, I was in the game [TomB's "Change of Orders" at ECC] and enjoyed
it
quite a lot.

  Tom and I are already plotting on a scenario for next year's ECC.  I
just
ordered the first batch of minis for it, so I'm giving advance notice
now--
if you miss it, you have to wail "why didn't I go?" instead of "why
didn't
they tell me?"
  The title (courtesy of Tom, ie I disclaim all responsibilty) is...

       FMAS: "Found Me A Sheep"

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Sheep Puns Next: A Change of Orders (ECC) + Paintball