Prev: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:15:05 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT]Wither Canada?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:14:47 -0400, "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Anyone have an undubed version in NTSC?  This has always been a search
item
>for me.

Seems like everyone was thinking of this! *L* I did my ACW rules first.
I was
thinking of going the World War II route with SG, but I bought "Beer and
Pretzels Skirmish", and it looks to be faster paced than SG but with
everything I'd want in a WW2 skirmish game.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"

Prev: Re: [SG] Terrain ... How Much Next: Re: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)