Prev: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats) Next: Re: Teeny Nukes

RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:10:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

Allan,

For terrain I am thinking Cardboard boxes for buildings. (I am getting
ready
to move and will save them when I do).	Packing foam (the stuff that
keeps
expensive computer hardware not crash around in the cardboard boxes)
covered
with army blankets for hills.  Trees are easy if we can get enough
decorative shrubs <G>.

I should have my stuff unpacked by then and if Los is back he can add
another bunch of figures.  I would love to do a Counter-Terrorist OP or
the
1/6 Can Am FMAS.

Fun,

Bob