Prev: Re: Stargrunt Questions revisited Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:06:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)

--- Bob Makowsky <rmakowsky@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well I am all for 1/6 FMA at the next ECC.  Maybe we
> can have a session of
> "GIANT GAMES THAT SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED <G>"

I'll put together an NRE Skutatoi Turma[1], write the
scenario so they are the main effort of the divisional
deliberate defense, and let anyone who has minis hurl
them into its teeth.  That should last about a week.

John
[1]Mechanized Infantry Brigade

Prev: Re: Stargrunt Questions revisited Next: RE: Large Scale Games (was Re: Stardestroyer stats)