Prev: RE: RE: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....

RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:49:54 -0500
Subject: RE: RE: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

Daryl Lonnon wrote:
> Someone mentioned to be careful since technical pens have a tendency
> "reactivate" when hit with a top coat, making them run and/or get
> fuzzy when top coating your miniatures.

This *can* provide a nice effect.  I used magic marker to mark camo on
my NSL PA, then sprayed it to make the marker run a bit and soften the
edges (and then washed it with white here and there to further the
effect).  I used these for Silverstone, but it looks like Jerry didn't
get pictures of them--maybe Tom or someone did?

Prev: RE: RE: [FT] Orbit and FT Next: Re: [OT]Nukes... tunnels.... boom....