Prev: [FT] FMA Dogfight (was: Waveguns) Next: NSL Assualt Transport Ship

Eye See You, Brian!

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:58:42 -0500
Subject: Eye See You, Brian!

Mr. Bilderback,

I'm having to call up the Narn Reserves in your case.

Eye can't believe you would persist. Seeing this topic through to the
bitter end, eh?
You must want to See the Elite Narns and their Retina-ue. They aren't
just an Optical Illusion. I've Prescribed a hearty dose for you. And
you'll find even the Reserves are Apt Pupils of the Bat.
I should have Forseen this situation. Perhaps my Vision is fading. I
think we'll also Look into Eye-solation treatment for you. It must be
some residual Iris-h in your family tree that makes you such a Glaring
example of ob-Seen humor.

And I'm going to make sure that I don't spare this thread a second

Prev: [FT] FMA Dogfight (was: Waveguns) Next: NSL Assualt Transport Ship