Prev: [DS SG]Micro-Nukes Next: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long]

Re: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon@f...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:05:04 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: RE: [SGII] The Eyes Have It.

> > I've seen this a couple of times that people use pens of some type
for
> > highlights and such.  My question - what kind of pens do people use?
 Is
> > there a brand I should look for?  Do they have colors other than
black?

> > Thanks
> > Mike Hudak
>
> Pigma-Micron Technical Pens, you should be able to find them in
most/all
> art stores.

Someone mentioned to be careful since technical pens have a tendency to
"reactivate" when hit with a top coat, making them run and/or get
fuzzy when top coating your miniatures.

I thought I should add that the Pigma-Micron ones don't seem to have
this problem.  I have never seen it happen since I started using
them and from anecodotal evidence from several mini-painting forums
suggests that others haven't either.

The above advice comes with my iron-clad non-guarantee (I don't
guarantee
it!  Results may vary.) :-)

Still hoping this helps,
DarylL

Prev: [DS SG]Micro-Nukes Next: Re: [FT] Wave Guns Redux (again!) [long]